There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? AISERA helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With AISERA, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in several of the following areas:
- Experience in designing and developing software and algorithms for natural language processing and conversational AI.
- Experience Development and implementation of novel methods for data extraction from free text data, including named entity recognition, relation extraction, part of speech tagging, etc.
- Experience coding and debugging deep learning neural networks for text processing in PyTorch, Keras and/or TensorFlow using Python
- Experience in building large-scale NLP systems from researching a prototype to production
- Experience in Development and implementation of methods for topic modeling, document clustering and text summarization.
- Experience with the key open source software resources in these domains.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English are essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of scientific publication in the fields of machine learning, deep learning, and/or natural language processing.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Education / Experience:
2 - 4 years Experience with a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline.